Wednesday, December 20, 2006

TFS!

I learned "Something Inside" by The First Step on guitar today. It's my favorite song by TFS and one of my favorite youth crew songs of all time. I don't know why i never learned it until today, it's so much fun to play.

If my brother and i get a decent recording of this song done in the week i have left on christmas break i'll post it up here. We have no bass player so its lacking in numerous crucial areas. I also hear TFS are releasing a 7 inch sometime soon. Anyone know if there is any weight to this?

Aslo, I've been getting into these bands recently:

www.myspace.com/theoneup - dudes play great melodic hardcore. They broke up months ago, but if you want hear more theres a new band featuring One Up dudes: www.myspace.com/crumblerhc

www.myspace.com/effortsmade

www.myspace.com/instride

No comments: