Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I Rise!!

I've been slacking pretty hard in just about every area, including updating this thing. But more troubling is the fact that i have two huge essays due in less than 36 hours and i've only started one of them up to this point.

http://www.myspace.com/irisehc

I'm really digging this band alot. Their original which is nice to hear, they have a rad name, and for a band that just started playing have a ton of potential.

http://www.myspace.com/nothingdone

These dudes are great too. I've been listening to their song "Give It Back" continuously, there's a riff about halfway through the song thats ridiculously catchy.

6 comments:

xroldx said...

Hell yeah, Nothing Done is awesome.
Can't wait for the new record to be released.

GI Kate said...

tyler come see mliw in nyc!

Tyler said...

When is it??? I was thinking of going to Rochester in March to see them.

GI Kate said...

march 31st!

Tyler said...

That would be rad, i've never been to NYC.

Depending on the money situation and the timing of my exams it might be something i can do.

I'd make a weekend out of it, see whatever it is that's worth seeing in that city and top it off with mliw.

GI Kate said...

awesome! let me know. it'll be fuuuuuun!