Thursday, August 10, 2006

Gorillia Biscuits/Comeback Kid

This show was rad. The stage was at least four feet high making for some insane stage diving. Kids were clearing what looked like ten feet off the stage and landing in the middle of nowhere. I really enjoyed CBK's set Andrew is really doing a good job taking over vocals. I lost it when they played "False Idols" musically it probably isn't their best song but the lyrics hit home with me more than any other songs they play live. As for GB they were amazing i stood back and watched everything it was cool to see how much those guys mean to people, seeing them live helped me understand the true impact they had and continue to have on hardcore punk music. My favorite song by them was definately "Start Today" it's been my favorite GB song since i started listening to them so it was nice to see them perform it live.

Im missing some really good shows this month Iron Age and Spanish Bombs tonight, and then im missing Go It Alone on the 24th which sucks i've been looking forward to seeing them as long as they've been around.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I caught the GB show in Worchester, Massachusetts. Such a good time