Friday, September 01, 2006

Restless Nights.

I was in British Colombia this past week, Vancouver and Victoria are both beautiful cities. I wanted to catch a show while i was in Vancouver but i didnt stay long enough. I wanted to stay until tomorrow, Blue Monday's final show with Betrayed, The First Step, and Allegiance. That would have been awesome.

I found some pictures from the Gorillia Biscuits/Comeback Kid show i was at a few weeks ago.

I think this was during "Changing Face" thats one of my favorite songs by Comeback Kid, you should be able to tell by my expression.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Mike said...

Comeback Kid really impressed me when I saw them with GB. Thanks for the info on Toronto record stores! Can't wait to check it out.

GI Kate said...

thats awesome!!

are you going to see modern life is war?